No one can go wrong with the classic. This chocolate chip cookie is filled with white and dark chocolate , the center is chewy and the edges are crispy and Delicious.
Giant Chocolate-Chip Cookie
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, soften
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 5 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoon dark chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and place a wire rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper : Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars together using a wooden spoon.Add in 1 tablespoon of egg and vanilla essence, beat again until well combined.
- Add in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 4 tablespoon of dark chocolate chips (i have used a mixture of dark and white, you could use any ) and mix until no dry spots are visible.
- From a ball shape cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a minute.Remove cookie dough from the freezer place in the middle of the baking sheet and using your fingers shape a disc of 4 inches wide , sprinkle a tablespoon of chocolate chip on top.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until the side are crisp and the cookie top is cracked.Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet . Transfer onto a plate and enjoy.