Chocolaty. Soft. Chewy . Almost fudgy Brownie Cookie.
A special treat for all the chocolate lovers. the delicious combination between the rich cocoa and melted chocolate inside.
Giant Brownie Cookie
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon egg (Crack an egg , beat it, and use 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch salt
- 4 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided.
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and place a wire rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper : Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars together using a wooden spoon.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of egg and vanilla essence, beat again until well combined.
- Add in the all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 3 tablespoon of semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix until no dry spots are visible.
- From a ball shape cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a minute.
- Remove cookie dough from the freezer place in the middle of the baking sheet and using your fingers shape a disc of 4 inches wide , sprinkle a tablespoon of chocolate chip on top
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until the side are crisp and the cookie top is cracked.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet . Transfer onto a plate and enjoy.