- 1/2 recipe Crazy yeast dough
- 1 cup chicken , boiled, shredded
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare the yeast dough.
- Preheat oven to 190ºC and place a rack in the middle of the oven. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl add milk and cheese microwave for 1 minute, using a spoon mix well until cheese is melted.Season the sauce with salt, pepper and add in chicken mix well.
- Shaping is shown above.
Also try …
One thought on “Chicken Rings”
Wonderful creations from the dough. Looks so pretty and tasty! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person