There always should be a little salt and spice in life to overcome the truck load of sugar we bakers use in a month. Some might get a calorie stroke just by calculating the amount of sugar.
This quick and easy chicken tikka braid is the answer to every little savory and mid-might cravings. Its hot, spicy cheese and delicious. The chicken : cheese : dough is perfect.
The trick to a Delicious bread is of course the dough .My dough recipe covers ever detail for you to master the recipe and create soft airy bread.
Let begin the tikka journey
Chicken Tikka Braid
- 1 recipe my Crazy yeast dough
- 250 grams chicken
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic , crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, crushed
- 2 tablespoon tikka masala
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 3/4 cup corn
- 3/4 cup cheese (use any mozzarella or cheddar or both combined)
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds for top
- 1 egg for brushing
- Prepare yeast dough.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- marinate with ginger, garlic and tikka masala ; set aside.
- in a medium size saucepan over a medium heat , add in oil and marinated chicken cook the chicken until lightly brown on some parts add in water cover with lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the water is dry add in ketchup mix well and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 190 C and place a wire rack in the middle of the oven. Prepare baking sheet by light applying oil.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts. take 1 part and roll in to a round shape , with a rolling-pin roll the dough unto about a 13 inch long and 9 inch wide rectangle the thickness of the dough should be 1/2 cm or 1/4 cm think
- Place the chicken in the middle and to[ it off with corn and cheese.
- Make small cuts on both sides and wrap each cut over the chicken.
- Place the braid onto a prepared baking sheet brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until the top in golden brown
Serve warm and enjoy.