Witch’s do all kinds of magic ! While messing around in the kitchen with a basic Brownie recipe, some black magic ingredients , a trusty old black pot and some magical word these deep dark fudge brownies came along .The rich flavor of the chocolate just got richer and adding more chocolate these are the best brownies I have ever eaten.
You can also cast a sweet spell onto your loved with this black magic brownies, well you have to try this recipe once to know how indulgent , rich, moist and delicious these are .
The addition of coffee to this recipe just enhances the flavor of the dark chocolate, this recipe is fool-proof as nothing can go wrong just melting and beating some ingredients together.
So far this is my favorite go to recipe for brownie as it can be made in a microwave as well and taste as delicious as they are baked. Let me know if you would like to know how to make them in the microwave I will post the ingredients and method as well.
Black Magic Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 cup instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 3 ounces dark chocolate/ semi sweet
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF and potion a rack in the middle of the oven. Prepare an 8 by 8 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper and grease it.
- In a small cup combine hot water and coffee mix using a spoon until coffee is dissolved.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces add the butter and microwave in 30 seconds interval making sure to mix between every 30 seconds to ensure that the chocolate does not burn. Once the chocolate and butter is melted set aside to cool.
- In another medium size bowl add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla essence mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl add in eggs and sugar using a hand-held beater, beat eggs and sugar until they are pale in color and a little fluffy.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and dissolved coffee to the egg mixture and using a spatula mix the two together until all is mixed well and u=you can hot see any strikes of eggs.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the batter and using a spatula mix it together until no more dry flour is visible.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center.